Qi Meditation and Chinese Brushwork
· Release your creative potential by breathing exercises and meditation
· Experience the reflective way of the moves and stills of the brush
· Open up your source of creative energy from deep within
In this workshop you will discover your creative potential by the eastern way of practicing in quietness. Breathing exercises and meditative movements of your body and Chinese brush are carefully mixed into a magical amalgam.
The result is a state of subtle awareness without judgement or expectations. Your observations will be more sensitive to the deep sources of your creative energy.
For those who are interested in
- practicing the meditative eastern brushwork
- discovering a new and spontaneous way of inspiration
- reconnecting with your authentic creative source
- exploring the power of your imagination
No prior experience in meditation or eastern artwork is needed.
The workshop will be given in English.
Teacher of Chinese calligraphy and painting | Owner of Toward Ziran, artist studio in Rotterdam | Visual artist from Taiwan |
Qi gong and Mindfulness trainer | Owner of Zachte-Kracht, studio of mindful movement practices in Rotterdam | zachtekracht.wordpress.com
More Information or Registration
06-25 39 12 52
Rhythm of breathing workshop on request
We would like to share the experience of Qi gong and chinese brushwork with more people, in other places.
a. If you have a group of 4 people who want to participate, we could agree on a convenient date to have an extra workshop in our studio.
b. If you have a suitable studio of your own. We can give the one day workshop in your studio. Contact us for more info.